Rigpe Dorje Centre was founded by H. E. the 3rd Jamgon Kongtrul Rinpoche to provide opportunities for the study and practice of Buddhism and meditation.
To this end, the Centre offers regular meditation and teaching programs as well as special events to benefit those who want to explore their interest in Buddhism or develop their knowledge, understanding and practice.
In order to support Rigpe Dorje Centre’s active programs, our resident lama and visiting teachers, you are invited to join as a member. Membership is important to the Centre’s financial health to insure its sustainability and flourishing in an environment where costs keep rising. One-time or regular donations are also welcome.
Benefits of Rigpe Dorje Centre membership:
- Discount on teachings & seminars
- Discount on book purchases and other items such a mallas, shrine and ritual instruments, etc.
- A tax receipt for a portion of the membership fee is sent annually.
Monthly membership fees:
- Member: $25
- Sustaining member: $50 or more
Donations ensure the sustainability and flourishing of our Centre.
Please give what you can.
Tax receipts for the full amount are sent annually.
To send in your donation and/or membership:
- Cheques payable to Rigpe Dorje Centre,
503 5th Avenue, Verdun, Montréal, QC H4G 2Z2.
- Interact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a second email to this email address specifying whether
it is for membership or a donation, as well as your postal address.
- Paypal: see below