Dear members and friends of the Rigpe Dorje Centre,
As a centre, we wish to support the Halte-Chaleur CDN, whose objective is to offer a place of respite for vulnerable populations during the winter period.
Their mission is to reach the most disaffiliated people who are in a situation of chronic, occasional or hidden homelessness and build a bond favourable to social integration.
Their approach is inspired by harm reduction through the desire to provide support without judgment.
What we can do:
- COLLECTION OF WARM CLOTHES: coats, mittens, boots, scarves, warm socks (used in good condition or new), blankets, etc. For men and women. Drop warm clothes off at the Centre when open for activities. If these hours aren’t suitable, set up an appointment to come by at your convenience by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAKE DELIVERIES OF COLLECTED CLOTHING.
- PROPOSE AND LEAD ACTIVITIES: barber-hairdresser / painting / drawing / music / karaoke / singing / meditation / yoga, etc.
- SUPPORT ACTIVITIES: provide accessories or materials—pencils, paint, paper, etc.
- JOIN OUR COMMITTEE to carry out this project and future community actions.
To offer your help and ideas,
contact Stephanie at email@example.com